Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX003P0100
Why do I need a tyre balancing machine?
You always have to balance your tyres when you change them - that's the only way to keep them clean. If you want to do the whole thing at home, you can't get around a motorbike balancing stand. With our high-quality balancing stand, you can balance your tyres statically at home. The motorbike tyre balancing machine is capable of balancing all common motorbike tyres.
The highlights of the motorbike tyre balancing machine at a glance:
- Very stable balancing stand
- Simple assembly of the balancing stand
- Thanks to the integrated 2-way spirit level, you can perfectly adjust the balancing stand
- Easy and quick balancing at home
- The maximum space between the cones (maximum tyre width) is 200 mm
- High-quality processed and galvanised steel
- Our max2h balancing jack is also available together with our tyre changer EVOX & tyre changer EVO2 in a set, so you have everything you need to change your own tyres at home!
You don't know how to do static balancing? We'll show you how!
Technical details of the balancer:
- 4 adjustable feet for secure hold and precise alignment
- 2 adjustable centring cones to fix the rim in place
- Made of galvanised steel for long life of your balancer
- Smooth, chrome-plated rod guarantees high resistance to wear and tear
- Easy adjustment of the centring cones for thru axles up to 29mm wide
Scope of delivery of the motorbike balancing jack:
- Motorbike balancing jack
- Shaft 16mm
- 2x centring cone (16-29mm)
- 1x assembly instruction motorbike balancer