Product information "Hook tensioning strap with ratchet, 1.2 m, ideal for motorbike"
Hook tensioning strap with ratchet, 1.2 m, ideal for motorbike
When planning a motorbike transport, there is one thing you cannot do without: tension belts! They are important and indispensable!
The highlights of the lashing straps:
- Ideal length for tensioning a motorbike (1.2 m)
- Lashing strap: 1 m
- Ratchet: 0.2 m
- Tüv certification - all load securing laws are met
- Made in Germany
- Developed especially for motorbikes
Technical details of the lashing straps:
- Short part with ratchet: 0,25 m
- Long part: 1 m
- Width: 25 mm
- Elongation <5%
- According to EN12195-2
- Lashing capacity LC = 800 daN in the strapping
- Made of polyester
- Not suitable for lifting
The most frequently asked questions about tensioning
Question: How do I brace my motorbike correctly?
Answer: You can't give a general answer. As the saying goes: many roads lead to Rome. What you should absolutely bear in mind:
- Your motorbike must stand securely, therefore it should be braced in different directions
- Your tensioning straps must be Tüv-certified (blue label) and must not be shortened
- Regular checks during the ride help to increase safety
Tip: Securing is quick and easy with our Maxfix light!
Question: How many lashing straps do I need?
Answer: That depends on how you lash. When using our Maxfix light, for example, you need 4 lashing straps (if you have the Maxfix light for front and rear).
Question: Do I comply with all legal regulations?
Answer: With this strap definitely yes.
Related links to "Hook tensioning strap with ratchet, 1.2 m, ideal for motorbike"