Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX016P1100
Your paddock stand with spike mounts for your front wheel, nothing wobbles!
The spike holder engages directly in the existing "holes" in your fork - so your motorbike is firmly connected to the paddock stand. So nothing can slip or slide down.
More safety for you and your motorbike.
- Can be dismantled for transport
- Spike holder for extra secure stand of your motorbike
- Simple castors
- No scratching, as it is mounted directly in the fork
Why do I need an assembly stand?
If you spend a lot of time with your motorbike, you can't do without an assembly stand. They are very practical for many jobs and activities around the motorbike:
- Easy screwing, as the tyres are so free in the air
- Safe stand, whether at home or on the race track
- Easy transport - you can securely lash your motorbike to the assembly stand
- Winter storage when jacked up - to avoid damage to your bike during winter
- Moving - thanks to the castors you can move your motorbike while it is jacked up
The clear advantage of the spiked stand compared to conventional stands is that the motorbike cannot move.
Normally, your motorbike rests on the stand - but with the spike mount, the stand grips the fork. It is impossible for your motorbike to slide down here in any way.
Wondering how the stand works?
You push the stand onto the wheel of your motorbike. Put the stand in the right position and push it down in one smooth movement. With a lever movement (you push the assembly stand down) you can then easily jack up your bike without much force.
- Standard load: 200 kg
- Colour: black, shiny
- Front stand
- Spike holder
- Single castors
Note: Before buying, please check whether your motorbike has the corresponding cut-outs on the fork.
Scope of delivery:
- Front stand with thorn receptacle
Frequently asked questions about the front stand?
Question: Do I need a new stand if I buy another motorbike?
Answer: As long as your new motorbike also has corresponding recesses in the fork, no!