Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX016P0200
Your premium assembly stand for your front wheel!
With the very stable Premium assembly stand, you can easily jack up your motorbike. The very large double castors make it easy to manoeuvre in the hall and prevent you from slipping into narrow gaps in the floor. It is ideal for small and large jobs on your motorbike.
Your advantages of the Premium assembly stand:
- Can be dismantled for transport
- With practical carrying handle - makes transporting the stand and moving the motorbike easier
- Double, very large castors
- When the stand is set up, the rubberised feet protect the assembly stand from rolling away.
- With rubberised pads to prevent scratching
- Get the additional Premium rear stand or both stands in one Premium assembly stand set!
Why do I need an assembly stand?
If you spend a lot of time with your motorbike, you can't do without an assembly stand. They are very practical for many jobs and activities around the motorbike:
- Easy screwing, as the tyres are so free in the air.
- Safe stand, whether at home or on the race track
- Easy transport - you can securely lash your motorbike to the assembly stand
- Winter storage when jacked up - to avoid damage to your bike during winter
- Moving - thanks to the castors, you can move your motorbike while it is jacked up.
The clear advantage of the Premium assembly stand compared to conventional assembly stands is clearly the double, very large castors, which are very stable and robust. This allows you to easily move your motorbike in all directions when jacked up (even across the front of the garage without having to manoeuvre back and forth).
When the motorbike is at its destination, you simply set the brakes and everything stands securely.
This makes the rolling assembly stand almost comparable to a centre stand!
Wondering how the stand works?
You push the assembly stand onto the wheel of your motorbike. Put the stand in the right position and push it down in one smooth movement. With a lever movement (you push the stand down), you can then easily jack up your bike without much force.
Technical data of the Premium Motorcycle Stand:
- Standard load: 200 kg
- Colour: black, shiny
- Front stand
- Double rollers
- Rubberised castors
Scope of delivery of the Premium Front Stand:
- Premium front stand
Frequently asked questions about the front stand?
Question: Do I need a new stand if I buy another motorbike?
Answer: No, not as a rule. The mounting of the assembly stand is universal and usually fits every motorbike.