|To 3||€5.90 *|
|From 4||€4.97 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX025P0400
Ratchet tensioning strap with ideal length for motorcycle
When planning a motorcycle transport, there is one thing you can't avoid: tension straps! These are important and essential!
The highlights of the lashing straps:
- Ideal length for tying down a motorcycle (1.6 m)
- Tüv certification - all laws of load securing are fulfilled
- Made in Germany
- Developed especially for motorcycles
Technical details of the lashing straps:
- Length: 1.5 m
- width: 25 mm
- Elongation <5
- According to EN12195-2
- Lashing capacity LC = 800 daN in the strapping
- Made of polyester
- Not suitable for lifting
The most frequently asked questions about strapping:
Question: How do I brace my motorcycle correctly?
Answer: You can't make a general statement. As the saying goes: many roads lead to Rome. What you should absolutely pay attention to:
- Your motorcycle must stand securely, therefore it should be braced in different directions.
- Your tensioning straps must be Tüv-certified (blue label) and must not be shortened.
- Regular checks during the ride help to increase safety
Tip: Securing is quick and easy with our AXfix Light!
Question: How many lashing straps do I need?
Answer: That depends on how you lash. When using our AXfix Light, for example, you need 4 lashing straps (if you have the AXfix Light for front & rear).
Question: Do I comply with all legal regulations?
Answer: With this strap definitely yes.
Scope of delivery:
- Ratchet tensioning strap