Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX016S0124
Your rollable paddock stand for your rear wheel, virtually a central stand light
With the double-bearing castors, you can easily move your motorbike in all directions when it is jacked up.
This makes it almost like a centre stand - but only almost.
Buy the set directly with the matching paddock stand for both bikes and save money compared to buying them separately.
- Can be dismantled for transport
- With practical carrying handle - makes transporting the stand and moving the bike easier
- Double castors with ball bearings
- Rotatable castors for moving in all directions
- Castors can be locked for a safe and firm stand
- With rubberised pads to prevent scratching
Why do I need an paddock stand?
If you spend a lot of time with your motorbike, you can't do without an paddock stand. They are very practical for many jobs and activities around the motorbike:
- Easy screwing, as the tyres are so free in the air
- Safe stand, whether at home or on the race track
- Easy transport - you can securely lash your motorbike to the paddock stand
- Winter storage when jacked up - to avoid damage to your bike during winter
- Moving - thanks to the castors, you can move your motorbike while it is jacked up
The clear advantage of the rolling paddock stand compared to conventional assembly stands are the double ball-bearing rollers that can be moved in all directions. This means that you can easily move your motorbike in all directions when it is jacked up (even across the front of the garage without having to manoeuvre back and forth).
When the motorbike is at its destination, you simply apply the brakes and everything is secure.
This makes the rolling assembly stand almost comparable to a centre stand!
Wondering how the stand works?
You push the paddock stand onto the wheel of your motorbike. Put the stand in the right position and push it down in one smooth movement. With a lever movement (you push the paddock stand down) you can then easily jack up your bike without much force.
- Standard load: 200 kg
- Colour: black, shiny
- Stand set: front wheel stand & rear wheel stand
- Double ball bearing castors
- Castors can be rotated in all directions
- Castors are lockable
Scope of delivery:
- Rollable front stand
- Rollable rear stand
Frequently asked questions about the paddock stand?
Question: Do I need a new stand if I buy another motorbike?
Answer: No, not as a rule. The mount of the paddock stand is universal and usually fits any motorbike.