Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX016S0710
The assembly stand for your single-sided swingarm, side stand left, with 38,5 mm pin for Ducati
Most assembly stands are not suitable for single-sided swingarms - but not with us: we present you our single-sided swingarm stand with custom-fit pin for your motorbike with mono-sided swingarm.
- With matching mounting pin for your Ducati with 38.5 mm
- Can be dismantled for transport and stowed away to save space
- With practical carrying handle
- Easy and fast jacking up of your motorbike with single-sided swing arm
- Extremely sturdy design
- Very light aluminium stand - ideal for taking along
- Large, easy castors
- Ball bearing bolts - so you can turn your rear wheel when jacked up
- High-quality aluminium finish with glossy black surface
- Side stand, left
Why do I need a single-arm side stand?
If you spend a lot of time with your motorbike, you can't do without an assembly stand. They are very practical for many jobs and activities around the motorbike:
- Easy bolting, as the tyres are so free in the air.
- Safe stand, whether at home or on the race track
- Easy transport - you can securely lash your motorbike to the assembly stand
- Winter storage with the bike jacked up - to avoid damage to the bike during storage
Assembly stands are often not designed for single-sided swingarms - but that's over now! With the dismountable assembly stand for single-sided swingarms, you can jack up your motorbike in no time at all.
Wondering how the stand for single-sided swingarms works?
You slide the stand onto your bike and insert the pin into your swingarm. With a lever movement (you push the stand downwards) you can then easily jack up your bike without much force.
Practical feature: the ball-bearing bolts make it easy to turn your rear wheel to carry out work.
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Standard load: 200 kg
- Colour: black, shiny
- Side stand, left
- Can be dismantled for transport
- Made of aluminium
- Ball bearing bolts
- Height: 385 mm
- Width: 430 mm - 540 mm
- Support pin: 12,5 cm
- Support height: 38.5 cm
Scope of delivery:
- Premium single-sided swingarm stand
- Pin 38.5 mm suitable for Ducati motorbikes
Frequently asked questions about the single-sided swingarm stand
Question: Do I need a new stand if I buy another motorbike?
Answer: No you don't! Only the pin is model specific and can be easily replaced. If you buy a new motorbike you may need a new pin. Just contact us and we will find the right pin for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Are there any reasons why the single-sided swingarm stand may not fit?
Answer: This can happen - the pins were developed for motorbikes in their original condition. This means that changes to the brake system, for example, may mean that the pin does not fit. But in this case, just contact us and we can look for a suitable pin together: email@example.com