Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX016S0113
Your super-light aluminium paddock stand for your motorbike
The paddock stand is not only light, but also well thought-out: it can be dismantled for transport and can accompany you everywhere.
Thanks to the smooth castors, your motorbike can be easily jacked up and moved.
The set includes a stand for your front wheel and a stand for your rear wheel, saving you money compared to buying them separately.
- Can be dismantled for transport
- With practical carrying handle - makes transporting the stand and moving the motorbike easier
- Simple, smooth castors
- Very light but still stable - ideal for taking along
- Made of aluminium
- With rubberised pads to prevent scratching
Why do I need an paddock stand?
If you spend a lot of time with your motorbike, you can't do without an paddock stand. They are very practical for many jobs and activities around the motorbike:
- Easy screwing, as the tyres are so free in the air
- Safe stand, whether at home or on the race track
- Easy transport - you can securely lash your motorbike to the paddock stand
- Winter storage when jacked up - to avoid damage to your bike during winter
- Moving - thanks to the castors, you can move your motorbike when it is jacked up
The clear advantage of the aluminium stand compared to conventional paddock stands is clearly its weight: very light and can also be dismantled - ideal for taking to the race track. But also for space-saving storage when you don't need it!
Are you wondering how the paddock stand works?
You push the paddock stand onto the wheel of your motorbike. Put the stand in the right position and push it down in one smooth movement. With a lever movement (you push the assembly stand down) you can then easily jack up your bike without much force.
- Weight front wheel stand: 3.2 kg
- Weight rear wheel stand: 3.3 kg
- Standard load: 200 kg
- Colour: black, shiny
- Stand set: front wheel stand & rear wheel stand
- Sturdy lightweight construction
Scope of delivery:
- Aluminium front stand
- Aluminium rear stand
Frequently asked questions about the rear stand?
Question: Do I need a new stand if I buy another motorbike?
Answer: No, not as a rule. The mounting of the paddock stand is universal and usually fits every motorbike.