Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX002S0101
Change motorcycle tires yourself with the tire changer EVO2 12-21" + Balancer!
The further development of our tire changer EVOX. The tire changer EVO2 can simply more! With a tire size of 12-21 inches are here namely also scooter tires and pit bike tires easily changed yourself.
Free yourself from tire changing services and appointments in the workshop. Do not let your rim scratched in the workshop. Change your tires yourself! Conveniently at home, when it suits you - with our tire changer EVO2!
Your advantages at a glance:
- Suitable for rim sizes from 12 to 21 inches due to sliding feet - so you can change all common road tires yourself
- 10 inch tyres can be changed with our extension kit. Click here for the article.
- Newly developed folding mechanism, space-saving storage when not in use
- Disassembles for space-saving transport and easy storage
- Consists of galvanized steel and is therefore permanently protected against rust
- Support surfaces and mounting head are made of plastic to prevent scratching of the rim during mounting
- Height-adjustable rubber feet with large contact surfaces
- Rubberized stopper
- Bead breaker arm height adjustable in 3 positions and lockable
- Bolting of the 20mm shaft
- Suitable mounting and balancing adapters can be found in our shop/adapters
- from a tire width of 240 an optional shaft is needed, you can find it here (e.g. Ducati Diavel, Suzuki Intruder)
- Spoked rims work, because of the extra strong rubberized stopper, also Enduro tires can be changed with the tire changing device
- Mousse tires we are currently still testing
- From now on you can fix the device better and everywhere to change the tire with our screwable stand
- To also protect your spoke rims, we offer a separate extension kit for this purpose
Take a look at our YouTube playlist - here you'll learn everything you need for your tire change.
You still have doubts whether you can change a tire yourself?
Understandable! If you've never done it before, you'll have a lot of respect for it. But that's exactly why we have a video tutorial on how to change a motorcycle tire for you:
You need more powerful arguments for the purchase of a tire changer to change your tires comfortably at home?
No problem! With a tire changer you become more independent:
- You save time (you don't have to make appointments, take your bike away, wait, pick it up again,...)
- You save money (your new tire changer will have paid for itself after the 5th tire change).
- If you want to be free from the dependencies to the workshop - then you are exactly right with max2h!
But don't worry, you won't have a huge machine standing around in your workshop or garage taking up space. That's why our tire changer is foldable. When you don't need it, you can store it to save space.
Questions and answers about this article:
- Question:How often do you need to change the motorcycle tire? When is the motorcycle tire too old? How much tread should a motorcycle tire have?
Answer: This question is quite complex, but here is a quick overview of when it is urgent to change a tire:
When your tire is broken (puncture, nail in it,...).
- When the legal tread depth of 1.6 mm is reached
- When the tire is too old - it is not possible to say in general when a tire is too old, because this depends very much on different factors: how often the tire is used, weather conditions, how it is stored, which speeds the tire is exposed to,... Our tip: check your tire regularly for signs of wear & age. These are for example deformations and cracks
- Whenever your tire looks "funny" and shows unusual signs of wear. One-sided wear, cracks, ... here applies: better safe than sorry. Here is then also to check where this misbehavior comes from (often reasons are wrong balancing, mechanical problems in the gearbox, shock absorbers or similar).
- Question:What does it cost to mount and balance a motorcycle tire?
Answer: This is of course difficult to say in general. Many workshops distinguish again whether you bring the tire yourself or buy it there.
So roughly over the thumb you have to calculate with 30-50 € per tire.
If you do the math now, you'll find that a tire changer is quickly worth it.
- Question: How do I get the tire out of the rim?
Answer: With our tire changer EVO2 this is no problem.
- Mount the tire on the shaft and put it into the tire changer.
- Deflate the tire
- Push the tire off the rim with the bead breaker arm - some force is needed here. If you are afraid of scratching the rim, you can use our practical rim protector.
- The bead breaking is done at 4 positions, so that the tire is down everywhere.
- Lubricate everything well with mounting paste
- Lift the tire from the rim once all around with the mounting head and the mounting lever
If you're more visual, check out our Youtube video on how to do this.
- Question: How long does it take to pull the tire onto the rim?
Answer: It's all a matter of practice. If you're practiced, it's a matter of a few minutes.
Scope of delivery:
- Tire changer EVO2 - the mounting device for mounting on the rim
- shaft 20mm
- Mounting head
- Lever extension
- Bead breaker blade
- Sleeve for exact positioning of the rim
- 16mm shaft
- 2x centering sleeves (material: aluminum) up to 29 mm
- The maximum space between the cones (maximum tyre width) is 200 mm
Please note that you need an additional adapter for single arm swingarms!
Also for rim diameters below 20mm thinner shafts are needed.
You can find our adapters here.