Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX018S0102
Change motorcycle tires yourself with tire changer EVOX 15-19" + Balancer + Starterpackage:
Make yourself independent of tire changing services and workshops! Change your motorcycle tires easily yourself with our tire changing machine EVOX!
All advantages of your tire changer EVOX at a glance:
- Do it yourself!
- Get started right away with this all in one bundle!
- Disassembly for space-saving transport - Fits in standard transport boxes for the race track
- Rim size from 15 to 19 inch
- Maximum tire width: 200
- Consists of galvanised steel - Protection against rust
- Support surface and mounting head are made of plastic - No scratching of the rim
- Extra strong rubber stopper - spoke rims are no problem
- Shaft 20mm diameter (screwable!)
- Extra wide rubberized pads
You wonder what advantages you have when changing tires with your tire changer EVOX?
It's simple: You become more independent - you save time (make an appointment, take the bike away, wait and pick it up again) and money (after the 5th tire change, the tire changer is worth it).
So if you want to be free from the dependencies to the workshop - then you are exactly right with max2h!
But don't worry, you won't have a huge machine standing around in your workshop or garage taking up space. That's why our tire changer is foldable. If you don't need it you can store it space-saving.
Take a look at our YouTube playlist - here you'll learn everything you need for your tire change.
Questions and answers about this article:
- Question:How often do you need to change the motorcycle tire? When is the motorcycle tire too old? How much tread should a motorcycle tire have?
Answer: This question is quite complex, but here is a quick overview of when it is urgent to change a tire:
When your tire is broken (puncture, nail in it,...).
When the legal tread depth of 1.6 mm is reached
When the tire is too old - it is not possible to say in general when a tire is too old, because this depends very much on different factors: how often the tire is used, weather conditions, how it is stored, which speeds the tire is exposed to,...
Our tip: check your tire regularly for signs of wear & age. These are for example deformations and cracks
Whenever your tire looks "funny" and shows unusual signs of wear. One-sided wear, cracks, ... here applies: better safe than sorry. Here is then also to check where this misbehavior comes from (often reasons are wrong balancing, mechanical problems in the gearbox, shock absorbers or similar).
- Question:What does it cost to mount and balance a motorcycle tire?
Answer: This is of course difficult to say in general. Many workshops distinguish again whether you bring the tire yourself or buy it there.
So roughly over the thumb you have to calculate with 30-50 € per tire.
If you do the math now, you'll find that a tire changer is quickly worth it.
- Question: How do I get the tire out of the rim?
Answer: With our tire changer EVOX this is no problem.
- Mount the tire on the shaft and put it into the tire changer.
- Push the tire off the rim with the bead breaker arm - some force is needed here. If you are afraid of scratching the rim, you can use our practical rim protector.
- The bead breaking is done at 4 positions, so that the tire is down everywhere.
- Deflate the tire
- Lubricate everything well with mounting paste
- Lift the tire from the rim once all around with the mounting head and the mounting lever
If you're more visual, check out our Youtube video on how to do this.
- Question: How long does it take to pull the tire onto the rim?
Answer: It's all a matter of practice. If you're practiced, it's a matter of a few minutes.
Scope of delivery:
Tire Changer EVOX:
- Tire changer EVOX
- Shaft 20mm screwable
- Mounting head Butler
- Lever extension
- Sleeve for exact positioning of the rim
- 16mm shaft
- 2x centering sleeves up to 29 mm (material: aluminum)
- The maximum space between the cones (maximum tyre width) is 200 mm
Mounting paste set:
- 1kg mounting paste
- Valve core remover
- Tire lever
- Scraper (for removing old weights)
- 5 packs of adhesive weights (color: black or silver)
Please note that you need an additional adapter for single-sided swingarms!
Thinner shafts are also needed for rim diameters below 20mm.
You can find our adapters here.